”The Choko King” is Jono´s third album since 2009, but the recordings are from the period between 1995 and 2008, some of which predates his first album by four years.
”The Choko King” offers an open door into Jono´s surrealistic musical universe and is a rare gift to his increasing number of fans and anyone interested in the workings of a truly eccentric and artistic mind.
The album has been meticulously assembled from home recordings, demos, rehearsal tapes, live and studio recordings and made into a completely new work by Jono himself.
This edition comes with a 14 minute bonus track. The sleeve paintings are by acknowledged Norwegian artist Christer Karlstad.
”The Choko King” is also available as a limited, numbered vinyl edition of only 300 copies with inner sleeve containing ”insanely nerdy details” on each track by Jono himself.
1. Eva's Horse Dance
4. Vital Requiem VII "To Live On Ones Poor Lie, Poor Thing"
6. I'm A Balloon I
7. Tango Dob'zanga
8. I'm A Balloon II
9. Pongery In Evention (Revised 1996 Version)
10. Ode To Arne Nordheim (1931-2010)
11. Rapphoenß (Original Version)
13. Chai-Niese Bloöeze II
14. Avoiding A Void
15. Twelve Finger Intestinal Tango (First Version)
16. Utopian Dance (Original Version)
17. Vital Requiem IV "Wheelchair Abuser Scat"
18. Lobotomized Healers Rise & Fall
19. Lobotomized Healers Comeback
20. Chai-Niese Bloöeze III
21. Smother Eve
22. Sweet Blood
23. Türbø Meuz
24. Dance Of The Skin-Eating Witch
25. Evas Horse Dance (Demo)
26. Türbø Meuz (Original Version)
27. Åssen Gåre Med Morra Ri'a? (How's Yo' Mother?)
28. Big Ben Dover (Vocal Version)
29. Vital Requiem (Complete) CD only Bonus track