After two years of constant touring and near-unanimous critical acclaim, Godspeed You Black Emperor! assembled a collection of new recordings that charted the creative evolution of the band as well as its literal physical movement on the road, criss-crossing North America and Europe.
Five expansive full-band compositions are framed by various field recordings, tape manipulations and ensemble pieces in a return to the narrative sonic collage techniques that marked their 1997 debut (F#A#ˆž).
1. Lift Yr. Skinny Fists, Like Antennas To Heaven...
2. Gathering Storm / Il Pleut Ãmourir [+Clatters Like Worry]
3. "Welcome To Barco AM/PM..." [L.A.X.; 5/14/00]
4. Cancer Towers On Holy Road Hi-Way
1. Terrible Canyons Of Static
2. Atomic Clock.
3. Chart #3
4. World Police And Friendly Fire
5. [...+The Buildings They Are Sleeping Now]
1. Murray Ostril: "...They Don't Sleep Anymore On The Beach..."
3. Broken Windows, Locks Of Love Pt. III. / 3rd Part
Antennas To Heaven...
1. Moya Sings "Baby-O"...
3. [Glockenspiel Duet Recorded On A Campsite In Rhinebeck, N.Y.]
4. "Attention...Mon Ami...Fa-Lala-Lala-La-La..." [55-St.Laurent]
5. She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone In An Empty Field
6. Deathkamp Drone
7. [Antennas To Heaven...]