The Ruptured Sessions is a series of live recordings produced by Lebanese radio host Ziad Nawfal in the studios of Radio Lebanon. The sessions take place during Nawfal’s weekly program Ruptures, with musicians from Beirut’s alternative scene and elsewhere.
The 2nd volume of the “Ruptured Sessions” gathers exclusive recordings by assorted luminaries from Beirut’s experimental and improv scenes, including Osman Arabi, Tarek Atoui, Stéphane Rives, Sharif Sehnaoui, as well as bands BAO and Scrambled Eggs.
1. Un-drum #3: The Semantic Scanning Electron Microscope (Vers. 0.1) by Tarek Atoui
2. Switching FM by BAO
3. To Badly by Sharif Sehnaoui
4. The XI Masks Of The Faceless One by Osman Arabi
5. Mixing FM by BAO
6. N by Sharif Sehnaoui
7. The Good, The Bad & The Tail by Scrambled Eggs
8. Islets Of Memories - Anything But Sax by Stephane Rives